Monday, June 20, 2011

You know your day is interesting

You know your day is interesting and event filled when your making a blog post that you know nobody will read.

I think I have checked my email a minimum of 50 times since work started (9 o'clock). It's not that I'm not working, it's just that there is nothing to do. GIVE ME WORK! At least then I would have something to do besides complain. I mean I still would complain, but at least I wouldn't write about it.

And yeah, getting a more interesting or fitting job would be the answer... If it were that easy. I look like a genius on paper, and I have sick-diclous social skills to boot but noooo of course no job wants to hire.

Until that day I'm just gonna wine (drink it) and moan, and try to be a little funnier next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment